Do you want to close your Cash App account? If so, then here is a detailed guide on closing a Cash App account. Kindly exercise some patience as I take you through how you can deactivate your Cash App account.
It came as a bit of a surprise when I found out many Cash App users were asking how they could close their accounts.
Looking at the immense assistance this mobile app offers, I thought it rare that one may opt to deactivate their account. Well, that is a reason best known to you reading this guide.
As much as I may be surprised, you can follow the steps outlined below to find out how you can delete your Cash App account.
How to close cash app account?
Below are the steps to delete your Cash App account:-
- Open the Cash App mobile app from your smartphone. Kindly make sure you have zeroed your account before proceeding with the rest of the process.
- Click on the “Account icon” at the top right corner.
- This will open the account menu and select “Support” from the listed options.
- Proceed and choose “Something Else” and continue
- Next, tap on “Account Settings” to open the account settings menu.
- Click on “Close my Cash App account” from the options listed.
- Finally, tap on “Confirm.”
Can I Delete My Cash App Account and Create a New One?
Yes, you can create a new Cash App account after deleting your previous one. The requirements and processes involved remain the same as creating your previous account.
You are permitted to use your previous details for the new registration.
Why can’t i close my account?
This normally happens to most users; a problem of this sought may arise from various factors, including; your stock or Bitcoin account reflecting some amount.