The global operating room management solutions market report highlights that the market was valued at $2,023.5 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $3,699.1 million by the end of 2031. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Operating Room Management Solutions Market
The COVID-19 pandemic led to a deferral of elective surgeries across various clinical areas, such as neurology and cardiology. The pandemic also placed heightened importance on the safety and sterilization protocols followed by the medical institutions. The COVID-19 pandemic led to a decline in the number of non-essential surgeries performed, which subsequently also impacted the usage of ORs. Since operating rooms are a major source of revenue for hospitals, hospitals faced significant losses in revenue owing to the deferral of surgeries. Therefore, as the pandemic led to a surge in demand for critical respiratory equipment and other supplies required for the management of COVID-19, there was a decline in hospital expenditure with respect to the installation of solutions for OR management.
However, as the recovery phase begins and elective surgeries start to resume, increased demand for OR management software is anticipated as hospitals try to cope with the surgical backlog created due to the pandemic.
• By Type - OR Data Management, OR Communication Solutions, Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), OR Scheduling Software, OR Supply Chain Management Solutions, OR Performance Management Solutions, Others (Image Analysis, Visualization, Reporting and Documentation)
• By Mode of Deployment - On-Premise Model, and On-Cloud and Web-Based Model
• By End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
• North America - U.S. and Canada
• Europe - Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy, France, and Rest-of-Europe
• Asia-Pacific - Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
• Rest-of-the-World - Brazil, Mexico, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.), United Arab Emirates, Russia, and Rest-of-Rest-of-the-World
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
Some of the key players operating in the market include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, KARL STORZ SE Co. KG, McKesson Corporation, NEXUS AG, Novanta Inc. (NDS Surgical Imaging), Omnicell, Inc., Steris plc.
Several start-ups such as Avail Medsystems Inc., CaseCTRL (Medovate Technologies, Inc.), OPExPARK Inc., Instrutrack, ReadySet Surgical, Surgio Health, SurgiStream are also emerging in the OR management solutions market.
• Growing Demand to Upgrade Operating Room Infrastructure
• Increase in Government Initiatives and Fundings to Promote OR Infrastructure
• Surge in Chronic Diseases and Rapidly Increasing Geriatric Population
• Growing Adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) Solutions
• High Pricing and Maintenance Cost of OR Management Software
• Increasing Security Breaches
• Increasing Demand for Medical Tourism
• Investment in Emerging Markets such as Middle East and Asia-Pacific Countries
• Solutions with Superimposition Capabilities
Key Questions Answered in the Global Operating Room Management Solutions Market Report
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global operating room (OR) management solutions market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global OR management solutions market?
• How is each segment of the global OR management solutions market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
• What are the significant developmental strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market, and what are the key regulatory bodies controlling the entry of OR management products to the market?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global OR management solutions market, and what is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is expected to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2022-2031, and which management systems are anticipated to have the most promising growth?
• What are the major technological as well as regional adoption trends pertaining to the global OR management solutions market?
• What are the major technologies employed in the global OR management solutions market, and which is the most dominating technology?
• Who are the key manufacturers in the global OR management solutions market, and what are their contributions?
• What is the growth potential of the different modes of deployment as well as the end users in the OR management solutions market?
Request Sample - https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1291type=download
BIS Related Studies