According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Optical PET Films Market was worth US$ 19.5 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 32.0 Bn by 2030 end.
The growing call for for bendy packaging frequently drives the worldwide PET Film Market. The using pressure for bendy packaging is the boom in call for for handy packaging wanted withinside the food liquids and pharmaceutical industries. And the alternative element for the increase of the PET movie marketplace is the growing call for for the electronics gadgets marketplace including mobile, LCDs and others. The panels show in those digital gadgets use Pet movies which certainly drives the marketplace for PET movies.
However, because of volatility in crude oil prices, the PET resins` uncooked cloth hinders the PET movie marketplace.
Key gamers undertake techniques including Acquisition, mergers, joint ventures, and funding in RD to face out as robust competition withinside the marketplace. The PET Film marketplace is noticeably fragmented. The principal gamers encompass Dupont Teijin Films, Jindal Poly Films, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, SKC, and Toray. Other key gamers withinside the market place encompass Tredegar, KOLON Industries, Ningbo Sun plastics, Coveme, and Jiangsu Shuangxing.
In June 2018, Indorama Ventures Ltd. entered a joint project settlement with India's Dhunseri Petrochem Ltd. (Dhunseri) to accumulate its 450ktpa PET manufacturing facility in Egypt. The facility, which belongs to the Egyptian Indian Polyester Company SAE (EIPET), is positioned withinside the Ain Sokhna loose exchange zone, northwest of Suez.
In December 2017, Mitsubishi Polyester Film continuously advanced new movie sorts to fulfill its customers' marketplace desires and requirements. One of our new traits is Hostaphan® TC, a warmness conductive PET movie. Electric currents create warmness as waste energy. Getting the warmth out is a large difficulty in lots of electric gadgets like electro motors, engines, generators, and transformers. Polymeric movies provide the electrical insulation overall performance wanted in such gadgets however usually very terrible warmness conductors. Hostaphan® TC is a thermally conductive movie with two times the warmth conductivity λ of trendy PET movie whilst retaining true insulation properties.
Download a Free Sample Copy of Optical PET Films
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Nitto Optical Co.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- LG Chemical Ltd.
- Samsung SDI (Formerly Cheil Industries)
- BenQ Materials Corp.
- Sanritz Co., Ltd.
- Zeon Corporation
- 3M Company
- American Polarizers, Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- China Lucky Film Group Corporation
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film GmbH
- SKC Inc., Kolon Industries, Inc.
- Dexerials Corporation
- Suntechopt Corporation
- JXTG Nippon Oil Energy Corporation
- Hyosung Corporation
- Fusion Optix Inc.
- Dejima Optical Films BV
- KOLON Industries, Inc.
- Reynard Corporation (Optical Coatings)
- Nanpao Resins Chemical Group (Optical Film Adhesives)
- Touch International, Inc.
- Carestream Contract Manufacturing
- Chimei Materials Technology Corp.
- Molecular Vista
- BlueDot Photonics
- QD Solar
- VUV Analytics
Market Segments Covered in Report
- Surface Treatment Film
- PVA Film Protection
- PET Protection Release Film
- Reflector Film
- Light Guide Plate
- Display Surface Films
- Brightness Enhancement Films
- Light Control/Privacy Films
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Global Optical PET Films Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit our Report Page:
About ChemView Consulting:
ChemView Consulting is a leading market research firm in the Asia Pacific, with expertise in Chemicals Materials, Food Beverages, Packaging, Oil Gas, New Renewable Energy, and Disruptive Technologies. We are one of the top market intelligence firms specializing in business analytics with an expertise in the ever-growing chemicals industry. We track high-growth markets with innovative ideas and opportunities insights through B2B research.
Our client base ranges from industry experts, investors, top companies in the chemicals; and oil gas industry to SMEs, start-ups, and new entrants. We have worked with over 100 companies to upscale their position as the global leader in the chemical materials landscape with our cutting-edge analytics and advisory services.
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186
New York NY 10001
Contact No – +1 315 325 8157
Email ID – email@example.com